Love a good bath? Save $$ and grab our Strawberry Gelato Bath Pack!! Everything you need for a DIY hideAWAY Spa Treat!
1x Strawberry Gelato Scented Candle
1x Strawberry Gelato Bath Salts
1x Strawberry Gelato Whipped Soap
1x Body Buff
One of our most popular scents, Strawberry Gelato reminds us of ripe, ready to pick Strawberries mixed with sweet and luscious gelato!
For all candles we recommend a minimum burn time of 2-4 hours (or until melted wax reaches sides) to ensure an even burn.
For full Directions, see individual product pages.
Scented Candles WARNING: Failure to follow instructions could result in fire, hazard or injury. Never move a lit candle always keep out of reach of pets and children. Place the candle on a stable, heat resistant surface. Avoid exposure to drafts. Never leave a lit candle unattended.
For optimum burn time and fragrance throw please follow the steps in this guide.
1. Trim wick after every use to 1cm. This will allow for an even burn, better scent throw and longer burn time.
2. Burn candles a minimum of 2 hours(or until melted wax reaches sides) and no longer then 4 hours. This will stop flame becoming too big & burning off fragrance, shortening burn time, wick falling over and in some cases the tin becoming extremely hot and breaking.
3. Do not put candle out with the lids, it may catch alight and the flame may damage the lid. Alternatively use a wick dipper to extinguish with no smoke.
4. Avoid drafts. Flickering flames burn through the candle faster, cause uneven burn and can be very dangerous.
5. Always ensure your wick is centered when burning. Sometimes if candle has been burning for too long the wick can drift to the side in the liquid wax pool. Blow out and center the wick and let wax harden. If wick is too close to the edge the flame can damage the tin.
6. Leave at least 1cm of wax at the bottom of jar to avoid overheating & breaking jar.
See individual product pages for full ingredients lists.