Scented Candle - Tropical Punch
Introducing our NEW Scented Candles!
Bring your favourite hideAWAY fragrances home with our indulgent NEW hand poured Scented Candles. Larger and now with a fresh and vibrant design, our scented candles will fill your home with the luscious scents you know and love.
30+ Hour burn time.
215 grams / 7.6 oz (Wax Weight)
Made in Australia
For all candles we recommend a minimum burn time of 2-4 hours (or until melted wax reaches sides) to ensure an even burn.
Tropical Punch is one of our most popular Fragrances. It’s a tropical cocktail of fresh Pineapple and Orange, Vodka and Peach Schnapps just like the real thing!
WARNING: Failure to follow instructions could result in fire, hazard or injury. Never move a lit candle always keep out of reach of pets and children. Place the candle on a stable, heat resistant surface. Avoid exposure to drafts. Never leave a lit candle unattended.
For optimum burn time and fragrance throw please follow the steps in this guide.
1. Trim wick after every use to 1cm. This will allow for an even burn, better scent throw and longer burn time.
2. Burn candles a minimum of 2 hours(or until melted wax reaches sides) and no longer then 4 hours. This will stop flame becoming too big & burning off fragrance, shortening burn time, wick falling over and in some cases the tin becoming extremely hot and breaking.
3. Do not put candle out with the lids, it may catch alight and the flame may damage the lid. Alternatively use a wick dipper to extinguish with no smoke.
4. Avoid drafts. Flickering flames burn through the candle faster, cause uneven burn and can be very dangerous.
5. Always ensure your wick is centered when burning. Sometimes if candle has been burning for too long the wick can drift to the side in the liquid wax pool. Blow out and center the wick and let wax harden. If wick is too close to the edge the flame can damage the tin.
6. Leave at least 1cm of wax at the bottom of jar to avoid overheating & breaking jar.
Pure Soy Wax (100% Natural, plant based products), Wood Wick, Fragrance.