Luxe Scented Candle - Black Roses
With fresh Citrus top notes, the Black Roses scent is a sophisticated and intoxicating fusion of iced mango, jasmine accord and cardamon.
Our must have scent for him this season, spoil your Man with an irresistible blend of undertones of sandalwood, bold accents of masculine silver armoise and complemented perfectly with the sweetness of dark Patchouli Noir.
Luxe Candle, For an indulgent ambience in your home opt for the deluxe scent of our hand poured triple scented artisan candles, perfect for a gift or as heavenly fragrance in your own home. Up to 80 hours burn time.
350 grams / 12 oz min.
Made in Australia
For all candles we recommend a minimum burn time of 2-4 hours (or until melted wax reaches sides) to ensure an even burn.
Place in a central location of the home or bathroom and burn as desired, please follow all warning steps correctly.
WARNING: Failure to follow instructions could result in fire, hazard or injury. Never move a lit candle always keep out of reach of pets and children. Place the candle on a stable, heat resistant surface. Avoid exposure to drafts. Never leave a lit candle unattended.
For optimum burn time and fragrance throw please follow the steps in this guide.
1. Trim wick after every use to 1cm. This will allow for an even burn, better scent throw and longer burn time.
2. Burn candles a minimum of 2 hours (or until melted wax reaches sides) and no longer than 4 hours. This will stop flame becoming too big & burning off fragrance, shortening burn time, wick falling over and in some cases the glass becoming extremely hot and breaking.
3. Do not put candle out with the glass lid, the flame may damage the lid. Alternatively use a wick dipper to extinguish with no smoke.
4. Avoid drafts. Flickering flames burn through the candle faster, cause uneven burn and can be very dangerous.
5. Always ensure your wick is centered when burning. Sometimes if candle has been burning for too long the wick can drift to the side in the liquid wax pool. Blow out and center the wick and let wax harden. If wick is too close to the glass the flame can break the glass.
6. Leave at least 1cm of wax at the bottom of jar to avoid overheating & breaking jar.
Pure Soy Wax (100% natural, plant based products), Wood Wick, Fragrance.