In StockIn StockOut of stock
Introducing our new Ceramic Wax Melt Burner! The perfect pair with our Wax Melts!
The enticing fragrances in our super popular Wax Melts will have you craving more and dreaming of our divine scents. Our marvellous Wax Melts are made from the highest quality fusion wax and are a clever and easy-to-use alternative to oils.
Prefer to get this Burner in a Bundle and save some $$$? Click here!
WARNING: Failure to follow instructions could result in fire, hazard or injury. Do not touch a lit Wax Melt Burner, it can heat up significantly. Never move a lit candle / Wax Melt Burner. Keep out of reach of Children and Pets. Ensure the Wax Melt Burner is placed on a stable, heat resistant surface (no wood). See more warning details below.
Place in a central location of the home or bathroom and burn as desired, please follow all warning steps correctly.
WARNING: Failure to follow instructions could result in fire, hazard or injury. Never move a lit candle/Wax melt Burner, always keep out of reach of pets and children. Do not touch the Wax Melt Burner While Lit - it can heat up significantly. Place the candle or Wax Melt Burner on a stable, heat resistant surface (not wood). Avoid exposure to drafts. Never leave a lit candle or a Wax Melt Burner unattended. Handle with care, Wax Melt Burner is fragile. Beware of sharp edges on Wax Melt Burner.
For optimum melt time and fragrance throw please follow the steps in this guide.
1. Use 1 wedge of Wax Melt at a time. Top up as necessary, but do not overfill.
2. Do not burn Wax Melt Burner for longer than 2-4 hours at a time.
3. Use a wick dipper to extinguish the tea light candle with no smoke.
4. Avoid drafts. Flickering flames burn through the candle faster, cause uneven burn and can be very dangerous.
5. Always ensure wax cools down and Wax Melt Burner is cool to touch before moving Wax Melt Burner.
Keep out of reach of pets & children. For use in oil burners / wax melt burners only.