Body Wash Organic - Unicorn Goop NEW!
Our Unicorn friend needs saving from his goopy pool. Fragranced with Monkey Farts, its a tropical fusion of sweet Australian Bananas, Grapefruit, juicy Kiwis and Strawberries and with a sprinkle of sparkles can make shower time fun! A little goes a long way with our body wash!
This body wash is a refreshing dip in a tropical pool; brimming with natural goodness and fragranced with Monkey Farts, its a tropical fusion of sweet Australian Bananas, Grapefruit, juicy Kiwis and Strawberries. This is a concentrated body wash so you won’t need much.
To ensure a top quality product we have formulated this shower gel to be certified 80% Organic. This means that 80% of the ingredients are certified organic and the other 20% are approved for organics, so therefore considered natural & safe.
400 Gram min
Dispense a small amount (the size of a 5cent piece) into the palm of your hand or on your sea sponge. Apply to your body. Rinse well and pat dry. Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact with eyes occurs, flush with water and seek medical attention. If irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately. Please note that Vanilla content in fragrance may cause this product to discolour. This will not affect the performance of the product.
Camellia sinses (Green Tea) extract, Zingiber officinale (Ginger) extract, Barbadensis (Aloe Vera Gel), Coco Glucoside, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid